Grandall Law Firm, previously known as “Grandall Legal Group” (hereinafter referred to as “Grandall”) was founded in June 1998. As approved by the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China, Grandall is the first law firm authorized to use the name of “Legal Group”.
Grandall Law Firm was initially formed upon the amalgamation of Beijing Zhang Yongtao Law Firm, Shanghai Wanguo Law Firm and Shenzhen Tangren Law Firm, and it was then registered with the Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China. The aforesaid three law firms were set up during 1992 to 1993 and they all have been in operation for over 20 years.
Grandall is one of the largest trans-regional partnership law firm in China. It has offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Kunming, Tianjin, Chengdu, Ningbo, Fuzhou, Xi'An, Nanjing, Nanning, Jinan, Chongqing, Suzhou, Changsha, Taiyuan, Wuhan, Hong Kong, Paris, Madrid and Silicon Valley.
Grandall Law Office
Tel: +86 0531 66599568
Address: 4th Floor,Hua Te Building,No.17703 Jingshi Road,Jinan
- Infrastructure, Power & Energy
- Corporate, M&A and Restructuring
- Dispute Resolution
- Mr. Zhao joined Grandall (Jinan) in 2009 and has been heading the cross-border transaction and dispute resolution practice ever since.
- Mr. Zhao has successfully represented many multi-national companies and PRC clients in a wide range of cross-border transactions, including setting up foreign investment entities, buying properties and constructing facilities, completing complicated merger and acquisition, etc. With his profound understanding of China’s complex commercial environment and unique judicial environment, Mr. Zhao is also active in advising multi-national clients on PRC litigations and arbitrations, including some widely-reported leading cases. He also regularly works with local counsel to advise Chinese clients in overseas litigation and arbitrations.
- Mr. Zhao has a reputation for developing innovative solutions to complex issues, particularly in the areas of M&A and dispute resolution.
- Senior Partner, Grandall Law Firm, Jinan
- Partner, Deyijunda Law Firm, Jinan
- Attorney, Jiafu Law Firm, Jinan
- Commercial Law Training Program, California State University, 2008
- School of Law, Shandong University, LL.M.,
- EU-China Legal and Judicial Cooperation Program, 2002
- Foreign language Department, Shandong Normal University, Bachelor